The Findlay Publishing Company is the parent company for the following with an online presence: Blanchard River Broadcasting (WFIN, WKXA, 106.3 The Fox) and White River Broadcasting (WCSI, WKKG, WIN 104.9, 106.1 The River).
Findlay Publishing Company Digital Media (Website, Apps, Alerts, Newsletters and Social Media) Privacy Statement
The privacy, confidence, and trust of individuals who visit Findlay Publishing Company websites, apps and Social Media are important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that The Findlay Publishing Company collects online, and the ways in which The Findlay Publishing Company uses that personal information. This statement is limited to only the information collected online.
Personal information collection
The Findlay Publishing Company may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of Findlay Publishing Company digital media.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to Findlay Publishing Company digital media services, including registering to receive text messages, email alerts and newsletters.
- Other information that you voluntarily send to Findlay Publishing Company digital media platforms through radio station contest forms, contact forms and email.
Using personal information
The Findlay Publishing Company may use your personal information to:
- Help diagnose problems with our servers, and to administer our digital media.
- Personalize the digital media for you.
- Send you statements and invoices.
- Send you marketing communications with the choice to opt-in or opt-out.
Where The Findlay Publishing Company discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
The Findlay Publishing Company will not use your personal information to:
- Provide user data to any third-party marketers unless you specifically opt-in to receive information from them, understanding this information may be released to these parties.
- We do not sell, trade, or provide Personal Information to marketing companies or information brokers or any other organization or individual.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, The Findlay Publishing Company may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
The Findlay Publishing Company will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating this statement
Other websites and applications
The Findlay Publishing Company websites contain links to other websites. The Findlay Publishing Company is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact the Findlay Publishing Company
- by email to email@example.com
- by mail to Online Privacy, The Findlay Publishing Company, PO Box 1507, Findlay, Ohio 45839
- by phone to 419-422-4545.
Findlay Publishing Company websites use “cookies”; a small file sent from a Web server to your computer whenever you visit a website. If you return to the website later, your Web browser sends the small file to the server to notify the website of any previous activity you engaged in on the site. Once you return to a website, the server can retrieve the cookie file from local computer to assist in expediting certain functions such as logging in and retrieving account or user data. You can reject cookies or cancel them by instructing your Web browser accordingly.